“A story has no beginning or end: arbitrarily one chooses that moment of experience from which to look back or from which to look ahead.” ~Graham Greene
- Chardon Healing Fund advisers release list of allocationsThe Chardon Healing Fund has released a list of disbursements following a lawsuit filed Tuesday.
- Willoughby Hills Council discusses Internet cafés, events, roadsState lawmakers' passage of a bill banning Internet cafés in the state has led to local municipalities being involved in state-wide lawsuits.
- Madison Township residents satisfied with temporary dredging solutionAlmost one year has passed since residents along Madison Township's shoreline filed a lawsuit against North Perry Village for allegedly being responsible in the erosion of the township's bluffs.
- Chardon City Council welcomes James Pruce as newest councilmanChardon City Council grappled for more than an hour in executive session Wednesday night in trying to narrow a field of seven council candidates down to one.
- Public officials moving to restore Arcola Creek WatershedAn action plan recently approved by the Ohio EPA and Ohio Department of Natural Resources is guiding public officials and property owners on ways to restore the Arcola Creek Watershed.
- Chardon Healing Fund advisers release list of allocations