Check out this newsletter it has a lot of helpful information.
- Families of students killed in Chardon school shooting suing United Way (with documents)After Thomas Lane III committed the Chardon High School shootings, there was a worldwide outpouring of support for the victims and their families.
- Part of I-90 in eastern Lake County to have 70 mph speed limit (with map)Effective July 1, motorists traveling on Interstate 90 through the eastern portion of Lake County and all of Ashtabula County will be allowed to legally drive 70 mph.
- Kirtland road levy vote headed for automatic recountThe Lake County Elections Board will conduct an automatic recount Thursday morning for the city of Kirtland’s five-year, 2-mill road improvement levy.
- Concord Township gymnast jumping for joy after 2013 Junior Olympic National ChampionshipsCount jumping for joy among the physical feats gymnast Olivia Trout is practicing nowadays.
- Leroy Elementary first-graders read their original work (with video)Monster trucks, lizards and rainbow unicorns took over the Leroy Elementary School gymnasium at Tuesday night's First Grade Author's Tea.
- Families of students killed in Chardon school shooting suing United Way (with documents)